Thursday, March 26, 2015

CASED Thanks

Hello everyone,

This thank you card series required thirty cards and that kind of volume requires lots of mojo.  Luckily, I found inspiration all over but I'm particularly grateful to the creative sharing of Pinterest.  Today's card is another lovely CASE.


The printed paper is My Mind's Eye Vanity Fair.  The images are Stampin' Up Work of Art and Serene Silhouettes stamped in Close To My Heart Juniper and Slate, and Versafine Onyx Black.  The sentiment is Penny Black Special Wishes also stamped in Versafine Onyx Black.  The ribbon is of unknown origin.

This is one of those cards in which I find each element utterly appealing.  This type of layered impressions is a real favourite technique that I use often.  This would make a really spectacular single layer card as you could easily forgo the paper and ribbon.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment