Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Man Thanks I

Hello everyone,

My list of thank you cards include three for some of the gents that gave us a hand.


The printed papers are BasicGrey Granola.  The image is Stampin' Up Work of Art stamped in Crumb Cake of Recollections Vanilla and layered on more Granola.  The sentiment is Avery Elle Oh Happy Day stamped in Midnight Muse.  The embellishments are from Fabricland.

My rule of thumb when crafting masculine cards is to keep it simple and add metallic accents/embellishments.  This card follow that rule to the letter.  I particularly like this sheet of BasicGrey.  It is not at all frou frou and the colours suit a masculine card wonderfully.  I love the worn feel of the paper which also works wonderfully with the Work of Art stamp set.  I should have played with the circle image out of the set but I was on a crafting role and was still reeling from Monday's more complex card.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment