Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Rows of Thanks

Hello everyone,

There were a lot of thank you cards to craft and it can be a challenge to keep the mojo going but I took the opportunity to use some papers that I hadn't touched in a while and it was much easier to stay inspired.


The printed paper is My Mind's Eye "Miss Caroline" Dolled Up 'Day' Butterflies layered on Close To My Heart Tulip and Stampin' Up Sahara Sand.  The sentiment is Verve Thankful Accents stamped in Tulip on Whisper White and layered on more Tulip and Sahara Sand.  The ribbon is of unknown origin.

This is such a wonderfully simple card but is so impactful.  I really could have added a punched butterfly and I played with a butterfly charm but in the end I found the pop of red was enough.  I think this is really a case of less is more.  I don't know the origin of the ribbon but I think I salvaged it from a gift and I'm really happy I did.  No muss, no fuss!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment