Friday, March 6, 2015

Simple Circled

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a thank you card that I crafted on Sunday afternoon when I was utterly exhausted.  I'm surprised it turned out so very well.


The image is Hero Arts Artistic Circles stamped in Stampin' Up Midnight Muse on Recollections White and layered on more Midnight Muse.  The sentiment is Inkadinkado Thank You Words also stamped in Midnight Muse on Recollections White and layered on more Midnight Muse.  The embellishments are Crafts Rhinestone Strips.

I wanted craft enough cards on Sunday so I could have a bit of a blogging break this week.  When browsing through my wooden stamps I came across this stamp that I've not used in ages  I remembered some of the Christmas card sets I crafted using one image in multiple colours and I thought this would be the perfect stamp to use on a similar card.  I didn't craft multiple cards but used the new Midnight Muse ink pad I picked up at the 'garage sale' at the crop.  It turned out even better than I expected!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment