Sunday, March 29, 2015

Simply Perfect Thanks

Hello everyone,

Only a few more cards to finish up this thank you card series.


The image is Stampin' Up Swallowtail stamped in Always Artichoke on Recollections Vanilla and layered on Cosmo Cricket Art Angel, Recollections Vanilla and Mellow Moss.  The sentiment is from Verve, stamped in Early Espresso.

I love this stamp so much I just can't help but use it every chance I can.  If I can ink the stamp without making a horrible mess, I can actually get a really decent impression on my first attempt (I probably just jinxed myself!).  This is the perfect image for the type of monochromatic cards I seem to have favoured in this series.  I'm actually going to try some colouring (gulp!) to see what happens.  I also need to play with some other layouts because I've used this so much it might be getting a little 'done'.  Some Pinterest research required!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment