Sunday, March 8, 2015

Sincere Silhouette

Hello everyone,

I warned that I was not quite finished with the monochromatic cards.


The background image is Hero Arts Old Letter Writing stamped in Stampin' Up Lost Lagoon on Recollections Vanilla and layered on Lost Lagoon.  The image is Stampin' Up Just Believe also stamped in Lost Lagoon on Recollections Vanilla and layered on more Lost Lagoon.  The sentiment is Impression Obsession Thank You stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Recollections and layered on Lost Lagoon.

Can I just say how much I'm loving the monochromatic schemes of the last few cards.  I love how they are the same but so very different.  I played with adding some pearls, bling or glitter but decided that this was just enough.  I don't think I'm quite finished yet.  Not only do I have a few more colours I'd like to play with but I have some other larger stamps that I feel I need to experiment with.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment:

  1. It must be time for bed. You wrote "monochromatic" but my brain read "masculine" so I was trying hard to figure out where you got the idea this was a masculine card. Its a great clean and simple card.

    ReplyDelete