Sunday, April 12, 2015

Butterfly Bevy

Hello everyone,

The fumes from all that alcohol-inked paper certainly kept my mojo in high gear.  I've still got a ton of papers and butterfly stamps to show.


The background layers are Ranger alcohol-inked glossy paper layered on Recollections White and textured Bazzill teal.  The images are Stampin' Up Papillon Potpourri stamped in StazOn Jet Black on Recollections White, coloured with Stampin' Up Blendabilities and Tombow markers and highlighted with Wink of Stella Clear 999.  The sentiment is Gina Marie All Seasons stamped in Versafine Onyx Black.

As you can tell, I'm having so much fun with these papers and my stash of butterfly stamps.  I can't believe how wonderful these latest cards are turning out.  I've documented how much of a challenge I find colouring so it's hard to believe that I've gone and picked up some of the, now discontinued, Blendabilities.  I had some freebies with my last couple of orders so thought I'd give them a try.  They're suppose to be no fail.  I'm not completely unimpressed with these particular results but think I'm actually going to have to invest in some Momento black ink.  Well worth all the practicing I'm going to be doing.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment