Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Seed Silhouette

Hello everyone,

I'm not quite finished playing with the awesome alcohol inked glossy paper I made recently.


The image is Woodware Going To Seed stamped on Ranger alcohol inked glossy paper with StazOn Jet Black and layered on Recollections Vanilla and Close To My Heart Lagoon.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Six-Sided Sampler stamped in StazOn Jet Black.

Such a simple card that packs an incredible punch.  I utterly amazed with the alcohol inked paper.  It is really utterly striking!  The card is actually much more green/teal than in the photo - I blame my photography skills (or lack thereof).  I debated using a sympathy card as the silhouette image in black really suits a sympathy card but I decided after all to make the card more all purpose.  The image didn't stamp perfectly, a hazard of the glossy paper, but it does work with the really blended background.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

4 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! Thank you for sharing the details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gisele, where can I find this stamp please, Its lovely. Thanks Debbie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! What color alcohol inks did you use?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is beautiful. Thank you for sharing the details.

    ReplyDelete