Friday, April 24, 2015

Seeds of Sympathy

Hello everyone,

I needed to even up the French sympathy card numbers and I had a new Penny Black I wanted to try.


The background image is Hero Arts Old Letter Writing stamped in Stampin' Up Crumbcake.  The image is Penny Black Delicate Floral stamped in Soft Suede and coloured with Stampin' Up Pastels.  The sentiment is Bonnidee French Wording #1 stamped in Soft Suede on Recollections Vanilla and layered on Ranger alcohol inked glossy paper.  The embellishments are Want 2 Scrap LeCreme Baby Bling Pearls.

I wasn't particularly happy with the writing used on Tuesday's card.  It smooshed, though not badly enough for me to throw it aside, it wasn't as crisp as I'd have liked.  I wanted to try the wording again but in an entirely different context, so to speak.  I like this version so much better.  I decided to use the chalks because I wanted to keep it very soft and I find that so much easier to do that with the chalks.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment