Saturday, April 18, 2015

Splattered Wishes

Hello everyone,

This card was suppose to be something entirely not what it actually ended up being.


The images are Stampin' Up Gorgeous Grunge stamped in Close To My Heart Cotton Candy, Hollyhock, Ruby and Tulip, and highlighted with Wink of Stella Clear 999.  The sentiment is Penny Black Happy, Happy stamped in Versafine Onyx Black.

I think this is a great card.  No where close to my 'usual' but its good to step outside your creative box every once in a while.  My idea was to layer a piece of alcohol inked glossy paper with a sentiment over top the image.  Unfortunately, I didn't lay the images out in such a way that they wouldn't be completely covered by the layer I had intended.  Oh well, let's try something different.  In this case, different sure worked out well.

IIt has been a while since I submitted a card to a challenge but I think this card may work very well for this month's One-Layer Simplicity Challenge, Blowin' in the Wind.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment