Thursday, April 23, 2015

Swallowtail Sympathy En Français

Hello everyone,

I was so very thrilled with yesterday's card that I just had to experiment a little more with a french version.


The image is Stampin' Up Swallowtail stamped in Blackberry Bliss on Recollections White and layered on Ranger alcohol inked glossy paper and Blackberry Bliss.  The sentiment is Bonnidee French Wording #1 stamped in Versafine Onyx Black.  The embellishments are Queen & Co Marble Hypnotic Rox.

I have to say, this card is as awesome as yesterday's.  This stamp is almost indescribably impressive.  I don't think I have crafted a card with this stamp that I haven't just loved.  I decided to make this card vertical instead of horizontal just to see what it would be like.  As lovely as all the other Swallowtail cards.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment