Friday, April 17, 2015

Sweet Retirement

Hello everyone,

Today's card is for a colleague who is retiring.  Her love of baking made using this particular scrap of  cupcake paper a no-brainer.


The printed paper is Stampin' Up Sweet Shop layered on Recollections White, Pool Party and Calypso Coral.  The Recollections layer was textured with Sizzix Retro Circles embossing folder and highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.   The sentiment is Bonnidee French Wording #1 stamped in Soft Suede and highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.  The ribbon is Michael's Craftsmart.  The embellishments are Crafts.

I utterly love this card!  I was gifted this paper from a girlfriend and I've made great use of it for all the bakers in my life.  I was just as pleased with this thank you card for another baker friend.  I almost wish I had bought the package.  My restraint is admirable.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment