Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Sympathy Flight

Hello everyone,

I've made my way back to some of the larger pieces of alcohol inked paper.


The image is Hero Arts French Writing With Butterfly stamped on Ranger alcohol inked glossy paper in StazOn Timber Brown and layered on DCWV Silky Smooth cardstock.  The bottom layer is more brushed antique gold textured with Craft Concepts Butterfly Kisses embossing folder.  The sentiment is Just Rite Large Fancy Sentiments stamped in StazOn Timber Brown on Recollections Vanilla.  The embellishments are Pebbles Brown Pearl Candy Dots.

I thought these natural tones really evoked autumn but I've enough thank you cards in my stash to last quite a while.  I also don't need any more birthday cards.  I can always, always use sympathy cards.  I love these colours and the butterflies are, I think, quite peaceful.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment