Saturday, May 30, 2015

Birthday Bears In A Row

Hello everyone,

My darling daughter turns eighteen today.  I can't believe how fast the time has gone.


The background papers are an origami paper of unknown origin, Close To My Heart Lagoon and Hydrangea and Canford Gold.  The starburst pattern is layered on Stampin' Up Basic Black and more Canford Gold.  The images are Stamp Magick Mini Pandas stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Whisper White.  The sentiment is Rubbernecker Happy Birthday also stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Whisper White.  The images and sentiment are highlighted with Wink of Stella Clear 999 and Sakura Clear Star Roll pen.The embellishments are TPC Studio Class Act mini jewels.

I've been looking for an excuse to do an all over starburst on a card front for ages.  I thought about using two different origami papers along with two solids but I didn't have two pieces that worked really well together.  I also hadn't originally planned to use embellishments but it needed just a little something I thought these black jewels in the vertical were really interesting.  I really love doing the starburst pattern and it worked so well on this card.

Happy Birthday darling girl!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment