Thursday, May 14, 2015

Floral Explosion

Hello everyone,

Another charity card with a black card base today.


The textured card base is DCWV.  The printed paper is Dollarama layered on Stampin' Up Whisper White.  The image is Stampin' Up Mixed Bunch stamped in Color Box ink on Basic Black.  The sentiment is Hero Arts Happy Birthday C5594 in Versafine Onyx Black on Whisper White and layered on more Basic Black.  The embellishments are TPC Studio Class Act mini pearls.

I have very mixed feelings about this card.  I do love the black and white combination but am not so sure about the flower.  I really wish the white ink would pop better against the black.  I chose this particular flower because it works so well with the grey flowers on the printed paper.  Its not a bad result but I wish I knew how to make it better.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment