Sunday, May 10, 2015

Happy Mother's Day

Hello everyone,

Today's card was specially crafted for my own Mom.


The printed papers are BoBunny Primrose layered on Stampin' Up Whisper White and Soft Suede.  The sentiment is Gina Marie All Seasons stamped in Early Espresso on Whisper White and layered on more BoBunny Primrose.  The ribbon is Sheer Creations Celebrate It from Michael's.  The embellishments are Keepsakes Memories.

Regular I SPI readers will know that my Mom is an avid quilter so I always try to craft her cards along those lines.  I found this particular type of card on Pinterest and though it's not necessarily a 'quilt' card, I was so enamored with this herringbone pattern that I had to give it a try.  It's a great way to use up scraps!  It was also extremely easy once the first strips are laid down.  I really want to try it on a Christmas card because I think it would be utterly spectacular.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon!

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment