Saturday, May 23, 2015

Loving Promise

Hello everyone,

Today's charity card uses another dark blue card base and another beautiful piece of Karen Foster scrap paper.


The textured card base is DCWV.  The printed paper is Karen Foster Birds & Blooms layered on Recollections White.  The sentiment is Magenta stamped in Stampin' Up Cherry Cobbler on Recollections White and layered on more scrap red of unknown origin.  The ribbon is Michael's Sheer Creations.

I hadn't originally intended to make this a wedding card but there was something about this little bird that prompted a loving sentiment.  When I first used this paper I was very careful when cutting to take the best advantage of the various images. I'm so glad I did because I've been able to use every last little bit to best advantage.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment