Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Pretty As A Peacock

Hello everyone,

Before I continue with the DCWV card base stash, I've got a few high school graduates that need congratulations cards.


The printed paper is Stampin' Up Birds of a Feather layered on Bazzill teal.  The image is Stampin' Up World Treasures stamped in Tombow 346, 373 and 993 on Recollections White and layered on more Bazzill Teal.  The sentiment is Just Rite Large Fancy Sentiments stamped in Tombow 373 on Recollections White and layered on more Bazzill Teal.  The embellishments are Close To My Heart Bitty Sparkles.

This card and tomorrow's are cards I've crafted for my daughter's best friends.  The young lady who will be receiving this card loves teal and peacocks.  It was a pretty easy card to craft.  I love how this Stampin' Up paper coordinates with the stamp.  Of course, Stampin' Up plans it that way on purpose.  I particularly love the colours - teal, green and yellow - it's a great combination!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment