Friday, May 29, 2015

Proud Panda

Hello everyone,

Today's special congratulations card is for my very own high school graduate.


The focal image is Local King Rubber Stamp Panda Bear 4 stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Stampin' Up Whisper White, layered on Basic Black, and highlighted with Wink of Stella Clear 999.  The background images are Local King Rubber Stamp Panda Bear 4 stamped in Mossy Meadow, and Stampin' Up Work of Art stamped in Blackberry Bliss, Eggplant Envy, and Perfect Plum.  The sentiment is Avery Elle Oh Happy Day stamped in Blackberry Bliss and highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.

My darling daughter has always had a 'thing' for pandas so its natural for me to stamp her cards using panda images.  I used different shades of purple for the background images because its always been one of her favourite colours.  I really like stamping a horizontal sentiment on the vertical so I made sure to stamp the bamboo leaves to work with the sentiment.  I'm extremely happy with the results and I'm pretty sure she'll be pleased too.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment