Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Tones Of Autumn

Hello everyone,

Today's post starts using up the gold/orange-ish card bases from the box in my stash.


The textured card base is DCWV.  The printed paper is Prima Forever Young layered on Recollections Kraft.  The image is Stampin' Up Mother's Love stamped in Early Espresso and More Mustard, and Close To My Heart Sunset, on Recollections Vanilla and layered on more Sunset.  The sentiment is Rubbernecker Best Wishes stamped in Early Espresso.

The Prima Forever Young paper pad has some really wonderful kid/school graphics which is why I decided to make the purchase.  It also has some pretty generic patterns which are not specific to kids.  I decided to use some of the generic pages because they have those autumn tones that work beautifully with these particular card bases.  As I was putting together this card I was thinking it would be a good card to give to a man or for a man to give.  I didn't use any embellishments or glitter for that very same reason.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment