Thursday, June 25, 2015

Blooming Garden

Hello everyone,

I've never been so happy to have my Stampin' Up order arrive.  Today's my daughter graduated high school and I'm so utterly pressed for time I needed today's card to come together quick and easy.


The printed paper is Stampin' Up English Garden layered on Blushing Bride and Mossy Meadow.  The images and sentiment are Stampin' Up Garden In Bloom stamped in Soft Suede and Mossy Meadow, and Close To My Heart Blush on Whisper White and layered on Soft Suede.  The flower centers are Ranger gold Liquid Pearls.

When I saw this watercolour set in the latest Stampin' Up catalog and it was a two-step stamp there was no way it wasn't going to end up in my basket!  My favourite technique is two-step stamping!  It is the answer for those of us whose colouring abilities leave somewhat to be desired.  I particularly love the latest Stampin' Up watercolour trend.  It appeals to me on every level.  As I said earlier, this card needed to be quick and easy so I kept the layout traditional and pretty much leaned on Stampin' Up.  The results are perfect!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment