Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Coloured Blossoms I

Hello everyone,

I'm rather pressed for time over the next few days so decided I craft a set of three quick and easy floral birthday cards.


The image is Penny Black Delicate Florals stamped in StazOn Jet Black on Recollections White, coloured with Stampin' Up Rich Razzleberry and Old Olive Blendabilities and layered on Rich Razzleberry and Old Olive.  The sentiment is Close To My Heart Happy Birthday stamped in Rich Razzleberry on Recollections White.  The embellishments are Keepsakes Memories.

I found this set of Penny Black florals utterly appealing even though I knew colouring would be involved whenever I used them.  That said, they are great images on which to practice with markers because they're pretty simple and straightforward.  I decided, given the simplistic images, to keep the layout simple and the embellishments pretty minimal.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment