Friday, June 5, 2015

Coloured Blossoms III

Hello everyone,

Today's card is the third of the coloured floral birthday card set I've been posting over the past few days.


The image is Penny Black Delicate Florals stamped in StazOn Timber Brown on Recollections Vanilla, coloured with Stampin' Up Night of Navy and Old Olive Blendabilities and layered on Night of Navy and Old Olive.  The sentiment is Close To My Heart Happy Birthday stamped in Night of Navy.  The embellishments are Keepsakes Memories.

I don't have a favourite card in this three card set.  They all turned out just wonderful!  I will say though, this card is particularly beautiful.  I think by the third card I was getting the hang of the amount of pressure I needed for the markers.  I also didn't shy away from using the blender pen.  I especially love the vertical sentiment.

I crafted and blogged these three cards in just over ninety minutes on Wednesday night.  Not bad when all is said and done.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment