Saturday, June 6, 2015

Fantastically Feathered

Hello everyone,

It's been a beautiful Saturday and I was quite distracted by a number of things today.  By the time dinner was done, I realized I still hadn't crafted today's card so figured I better creative and soon!


The images are Stampin' Up Four Feathers stamped in Lost Lagoon and Pool Party, and Close To My Heart Juniper.  The sentiment is Denami Design Upright Happy Birthday stamped in Versafine Onyx Black.  The embellishments are Close To My Heart Aqua Dots.

It's been a long and productive day but I'm quickly running out of steam.  I decided to go for a really quick and easy card.  I've seen a number cards along these lines on Pinterest and decided to see what I could do without using the coordinating die cut.  I'm quite happy with the results.  I really love these shades of green.  Stamping the feathers off the page is also interesting and something I love to do, though I don't do it often.  I will most certainly try this again!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon!

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment