Sunday, June 28, 2015

For A Man

Hello everyone,

After taking a couple of days off carding and blogging, I'm feeling more like myself and my creativity is back.


The printed paper is Stampin' Up English Garden layered on Soft Suede, Night of Navy and Mossy Meadow.  The sentiment is Penny Black Happy, Happy stamped in Soft Suede on Whisper White and layered on Night of Navy.  The embellishments are Eyelet Outlet Enamel Dots.

I don't have any commissions at the moment and I wasn't in the mood to work on charity cards, so I decided to play with more of my recent Stampin' Up order.  I love this piece of paper for masculine cards.  This entire package of paper actually has a very nice balance of masculine and feminine prints so I know I will use it up easily.  I kept everything super simple so as not to distract from the great paper.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment