Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Natural Feminine Birthday

Hello everyone,

Today's card is the feminine version of yesterday's card.  A colleague asked me to craft a 50th birthday card for her girlfriend who is not a girly, girl.  I think this card will work beautifully.


The image are Sweet 'n Sassy Nature Silhouettes stamped in Close To My Heart Sweet Leaf, Slate and Whisper, and Stampin' Up River Rock and Crumbcake on Very Vanilla and layered on more River Rock and Slate.  The sentiment is my Mom's exceptional handwriting in Sakura Black Gelly Roll pen on Recollections Vanilla and layered on more River Rock.  The embellishments are Forever In Time Diamond Gem Strips.

I have three alphabet stamp sets.  One is quite juvenile, one has no numbers and one is missing the 'r'.  How do you lose an 'r' stamp?  I went through my daughter's alphabet sticker stash but didn't find anything suitable that had all the letters I needed.  My Mom has always had beautiful handwriting so I decided to ask her if she would give it a try.  I'm quite happy with the results.  It works perfectly for this card.  Now though, I think I need to do some letter stamp shopping.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment