Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Owl Thanks I

Hello everyone,

One of my girlfriends asked me to craft some end-of-school-year thank you cards.  This series of four cards, which will post over the next few days, were so much fun to craft.


The printed paper is Recollections All Seasons layered on Stampin' Up Whisper White, More Mustard and Blue Bayou.  The owl is the Stampin' Up punch in More Mustard, Blue Bayou, Basic Black and Whisper White, and Close To My Heart Honey.  The heart element of the owl was coloured with Wink of Stella Clear 999.  The sentiment is Hero Arts Thank You Messages stamped in Early Espresso on Whisper White and die cut with Sizzix Banners Framelits.

It is extremely rare for me to use this type of embellishment and even more rare for me to actually buy this type of punch.  I finally caved due to the owl's utter cuteness and because Pinterest offers a multitude, hundreds really, of options using this punch.  I think it will become one of those indispensable tools.  This paper was gifted to me by a fellow card maker and I saved it to use for these particular cards.  I'm so happy with the results.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment