Friday, June 19, 2015

Owl Thanks III

Hello everyone,

Today's thank you card is the sole french card in the series that my girlfriend commissioned.


The printed paper is Recollections All Seasons layered on Stampin' Up Lucky Limeade and Recollections White.  The owl is the Stampin' Up punch in Close To My Heart Honey and Stampin' Up Lucky Limeade, More Mustard, Basic Black and Whisper White.  The heart element of the owl was coloured with Wink of Stella Clear 999.  The sentiment is Bonnidee French Wording #1 stamped in Early Espresso on Recollections White and layered on More Mustard and Blue Bayou.  The twine is Target.

This is a super simple card that really takes advantage of the great printed paper.  It would have been a shame to cover up the lovely rulers.  I even debated added the twine but it does work with the rulers.  I've used these cute owls on all the thank you cards and crafted all four at the same time which certainly made it much easier to pull these cards together.  If I was really ambitious, I'd do a bunch of them and put them in my stash - unlikely to happen.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment