Saturday, June 20, 2015

Owl Thanks IV

Hello everyone,

Today's post is the last owl thank you card in this latest series that was commissioned by one of my girlfriends.


The printed paper is Recollections All Seasons layered on Stampin' Up Lucky Limeade, Close To My Heart Honey and Recollections White.  The owl is the Stampin' Up punch in Lucky Limeade, Blue Bayou, More Mustard, Basic Black and Whisper White.  The heart element of the owl was coloured with Wink of Stella Clear 999.  The image is Avery Elle Brushed stamped in Soft Suede on Recollections White and layered on Blue Bayou.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Painted Petals stamped in Close To My Heart Twilight.

I think this owl thank you card is going to be another hit!  I have had such a wonderful time crafting these cards.  I have some leftover printed paper so I think I'll craft a few more for my stash or for the Fall charity card sale.  

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment