Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Owl Thanks V

Hello everyone,

I was showing one of my colleagues the thank you cards I'd crafted for my girlfriend and was asked to craft another for her.  Too easy!


The printed paper is Recollections All Seasons layered on Stampin' Up Melon Mambo and Crushed Curry.  The image is Close To My Heart You're A Hoot stamped in Crushed Curry and Wild Wasabi on Whisper White and layered on more Crushed Curry and Whisper White.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Six-Sided Sampler stamped in Crushed Curry and Melon Mambo.  The embellishments are TPC Studio So Delish mini jewels.

I didn't have the time to do a punched owl so decided to use a stamp instead.  I think it worked just wonderfully.  I certainly didn't have the colour options that the punched owl offers but it is equally effective.  The sentiment is a cover-up because my first attempt was utterly crooked.  Thank goodness for workable options.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment