Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Simply Vintage

Hello everyone,

Today's charity Christmas card uses the last textured card base that I've been using up over the past few weeks.


The textured card base is DCWV.  The image is Penny Black Snowflake & Holly stamped in Stampin' Up Always Artichoke on Bazzill White and layered on Cherry Cobbler.  The ribbon is Multicrafts.  The embellishments is EK Success Swarovski Elements.

I was so happy with yesterday's vintage card, I couldn't help but craft another in the same style.  It took me a bit to figure out how to embellish this image.  I eventually decided on simple bow with a hint of bling after ruling out colouring with either markers or glitter because it would have been too similar to yesterday's card.  As I look at this photo, I realize I could have added a few more embellishments in the bottom right corner which would have balanced the card even more however, I'm still quite happy with the results.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment