Sunday, June 7, 2015

Sparkly Santa

Hello everyone,

The next few weeks are incredibly busy so I took some time to craft a number of cards to feed the blog for the next while.  I am finishing with the DCWV textured card bases by crafting Christmas cards for the Fall card sale.


The textured card base is DCWV.  The printed papers are American Crafts Kringle & Company.  The image is Delta Rubber Stampede Santa Collage stamped in Stampin' Up Ruby Red on Recollections Vanilla and layered on more vanilla and Kringle & Company.  The image is highlighted with Xmas Red Stickles.  The ribbon is American Crafts.

I have never used this stamp and not had it be one of the first cards to go at the card sale.  I am hoping the same will hold for this beauty.  I've challenged myself to use only scrap Christmas paper and no sentiments.  The scraps were easy, sentiment-less was more difficult.  I really like all the different reds at play on this card.  The glitter is a great contrast to the vintage strip of scrap paper.
 I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment