Saturday, July 11, 2015

Happy Holly

Hello everyone,

Today's holly Christmas card just makes me happy!


The printed paper is Forever In Time Yuletide layered on Stampin' Up Real Red and Mossy Meadow.  The image is Denami Design stamped in Mossy Meadow on Recollections White, painted with Poppy Red and Olive Vine LuminArte Twinkling H2Os, highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen, and layered on more Real Red.  The ribbon is of unknown origin.

This holly, both in the image and on the paper, just makes my heart sing!  The background of the printed paper is really much more olive coloured than this photo portrays.  It works especially well with the Mossy Meadow.  I decided I wasn't quite finished with the Twinkling H2Os.  I'm much happier with these results than my earlier attempts.  I found this scrap of ribbon in the leftover bin and I love how thin and delicate it appears.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment