Saturday, July 18, 2015

Merry Masculinity

Hello everyone,

Today card has to be one of the most masculine Christmas cards I've ever crafted.


The printed paper is October Afternoon Silent Night layered on Stampin' Up Sahara Sand and Mossy Meadow.  The images and sentiment are October Afternoon Boughs & Berries stamped on Whisper White in Always Artichoke and Soft Suede and layered on more Sahara Sand and Mossy Meadow.  The berries are highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.

Is this not the most fabulous masculine Christmas card?  I never thought I'd craft a Christmas card that exuded such masculinity.  Even with a bit of glitter, this is a great masculine card.  Obviously, I kept everything neutral and natural to coordinate with the background paper.  I debated using different shades of brown but once I held up this Sahara Sand, I knew it was the right choice.  I love Mossy Meadow and felt that it worked better than a brown for layering.  It also coordinates with the stamped images.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment