Sunday, August 30, 2015

A Burst Of Pink

Hello everyone,

I had enough mosaic paper to craft another card.  I decided to make this one horizontal and add a splash of bright pink.


The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Stampin' Up Basic Black.  The sentiment is Avery Elle So Happy stamped in Melon Mambo on Recollections White.  The banners are die cut with Sizzix Banners Framelits from Melon Mambo.  The ribbon is of unknown origin.  The embellishments are Kaisercraft Pearl Strips.

As much as I loved the pop of red in this card, I love the pop of bright pink on this card.  Against the black, it is wonderful!  I think the horizontal mosaic is really interesting.  I don't think it is how you'd normally see it, but it is great when everything else is horizontal.  This scrap of ribbon was also in the donation box and I decided to use it even though it's a titch paler than the Melon Mambo banners.  I thought this would make a great bridal shower card, hence the sentiment.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment