Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Banner-ific

Hello everyone,

Today's charity card is my favourite so far!


The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Stampin' Up Basic Black.  The sentiment is Magenta stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Whisper White and layered on more Basic Black.  The green and blue banners are of unknown origin (possibly American Crafts and atd) and Basic Black die cut from Sizzix Banners Framelits.  The embellishments are Fabricland.

I absolutely love this card!  I have a girlfriend who says 'blue and green should never be seen except in the washing machine' but I think it doesn't apply when you add a bit of black on a white background.  I think finding the green and blue scraps that worked with the printed paper was the hardest part of crafting this card.  I never thought, when I bought the 'Banners' Framelits that I would use it so very much.  I almost want to keep this card for myself!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment