Saturday, August 29, 2015

Black And White

Hello everyone,

There was some really wonderful black and white printed paper in the box of donated supplies that I found very inspiring.


The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Stampin' Up Basic Black.  The images are Stampin' Up Mosaic Madness stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Whisper White and layered on more Basic Black.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Itty Bitty Banners also stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Whisper White and die cut with Sizzix Bitty Banners Framelits.  The embellishments are Pebbles Candy Dots.

I really love the mosaic shape so when I saw this paper in the box, I was thrilled.  I also love this colour combination.  I do wish the Bitty Banners would die cut better.  No matter what I try, I seem to have issues getting them straight.  I'll keep trying but it is frustrating.  Notwithstanding the skewed sentiment, I think this is a great card.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment