Thursday, August 20, 2015

Blast of Bots

Hello everyone,

Today's card is just awesome!


The printed papers are Kaisercraft "Blast Off" Planet.  The sentiment is Stampendous Graceful Birthday stamped in Close To My Heart Tulip on Stampin' Up Whisper White.  The embellishments are atd Boys Will Be Boys stickers.

This is another one of those cards I wish I could keep!  I love this paper!  When I saw it in the boxes of donated supplies, I was pretty sure I could match it up with these stickers but I didn't realize just how well it would work.  With the busy background paper and the large sticker, I really kept this card simple.  I didn't want to be overwhelmed by too much 'stuff' or a more intricate layout.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment