Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Blooms And Butterflies

Hello everyone,

After yesterday's super cheerful starburst, I went for a cooler, much more monochromatic card today.


The printed paper is from the Dollar Store and is layered on Stampin' Up Lost Lagoon.  The images are Stampin' Up Garden In Bloom stamped in Lost Lagoon, Baja Breeze, Pool Party, and Close To My Heart Slate and Juniper on Whisper White, and layered on more Whisper White.  The images are highlighted with Diamond Stickles.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Four You stamped in Onyx Black.
I really wanted to craft a wide variety of cards so today's creation is a completely different look and feel from yesterday's.  I love these blue/greens colours, especially how they pop with the black and white.  This is a new Stampin' Up set that I've only just begun playing with.  It's a two-step stamp in the latest watercolour style that I absolutely love!  The butterfly wings are actually layered.  I don't know if that was what was intended but I really thought it made the butterflies even more lovely.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment