Friday, August 28, 2015

Blossoms In Orange

Hello everyone,

I'm not usually all that fussy on dots but I found this donated scrap appealing.


The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Stampin' Up Mossy Meadow.  The images are Stampin' Up Garden In Bloom stamped in Tangerine Tango, Old Olive, and Mossy Meadow, and Close To My Heart Sunset on Whisper White.  The sentiment is Avery Elle Oh Happy Day stamped in Mossy Meadow.  The embellishments are Doodlebug assorted mini pearls and Keepsakes Memories.

I find dots can sometimes be a challenge because its can be hard not to make them appear off once the paper is cut.  These dots are a great scale for a card and I love the colours.  The two-step flowers are always a favourite as is this layout.  I had to mix up the embellishments because I didn't have enough of one type for all the flowers but it worked out wonderfully.  It's a great result.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment