Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Bursts Of Red

Hello everyone,

Every once in a while I end up crafting a card that amazes me!  Today's post is one such card.


The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Stampin' Up Basic Black.  The image is Close To My Heart Fabulous You stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Whisper White and layered on more Basic Black.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Four Square also stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Whisper White and layered on more Basic Black.  The images are coloured with Stampin' Up Cherry Cobbler Blendabilities.  The embellishments are Kaisercraft black pearl strips.

You can't go wrong with grey, black, red and white.  It always pops.  Colouring the single flowers of each stamp with the Cherry Cobbler makes this card pop even more.  I never anticipated when I started this card that this would be the result.  I absolutely love it!  This is one of those cards that I think I could craft over and over again.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment