Sunday, August 23, 2015

Dashes of Glitter

Hello everyone,

The supplies that were donated for the charity cards contained some great Christmas goodies.  My love of Christmas cards makes these scraps irresistible.


The card base is a shimmery green of unknown origin.  The printed paper is also of unknown origin layered on Simple Stories December Documented.  The image is Stampin' Up Dasher stamped in Wild Wasabi on Whisper White and layered on more December Documented. The sentiment is Stampin' Up More Merry Messages stamped in Versafine Onyx Black.  The embellishment is Recollections Adhesive Embellishments.  The card is highlighted with Xmas Red Stickles.

This is a really cute paper (and there is lots of it!) but it's not as easy to work with as I had hoped.  The banner of images crosses the paper in such a way that it makes for adding images and a sentiment rather difficult.  I'm going to have to be really creative to find something that I like and then make a whole bunch the same.  It's something I really hate doing but there are so many scraps of this paper I don't know how I'll manage to use them all up.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment