Thursday, August 27, 2015

For A Little Girl

Hello everyone,

Today's post is the little girl version of yesterday's card.


The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on a textured blue Bazzill.  The image is Stampin' Up Gorgeous Grunge stamped in Pacific Point on Recollections Vanilla and layered on more textured blue Bazzill.  The sentiment is Gina Marie All Seasons stamped in Versafine Onyx Black.  The embellishments are butterflies punched from leftover pieces of the printed paper and covered with microbeads of unknown origin.

I love this card as much as yesterday's.  I thought it was inspired to use the scraps for the butterflies.  I wanted some sparkle, because girls love sparkle, but wasn't in the mood for glittering so when I found the microbeads in my stash I decided to play.  They are wonderful.  I think I should play some more...

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment