Wednesday, August 26, 2015

For A Little Guy

Hello everyone,

I found two pieces of striped pieces of paper in the box of donations.  The primary colours inspired me to craft a couple of kids cards.  I thought it would be fun to craft nearly identical boy and girl cards.


The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on a textured Bazzill blue.  The vertical stripe is Stampin' Up Gorgeous Grunge stamped in Pacific Point on Very Vanilla and layered on more Bazzill blue.  The sentiment is Gina Marie All Seasons stamped in Versafine Onyx Black.  The embellishment is Dress It Up.

These are some bold and beautiful diagonal stripes!  I love how the sentiment is like the airplane exhaust.  I had second thoughts about placing the sentiment on the vertical because if the card is turned on the horizontal the plane looks like its crashing - oops!  I chose this particular grunge stamp because it struck me somewhat like runway markings.  I'm very happy with the final result.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment