Sunday, August 2, 2015

Garden Thoughts

Hello everyone,

Today I'm posting a card that is part of a series of note cards I crafted for a friend of my mother's.  I posted the Christmas card I crafted for this set a couple of weeks back.


The printed paper is Momenta Amylee Weeks layered on Stampin' Up Basic Black.  The image is Inkadinkado Garden Greetings stamped in Pear Pizzazz on Recollections White, highlighted with Wink of Stella Clear 999, and layered on more Basic Black.  The ribbon is Dashes, Dots & Checks.

I decided with this series to try to use some images that I've had for even but don't use that often.  In this particular case, this is a set which I picked up years ago and really have not played with it all that much.  I picked it for this paper because I felt the line drawing of the flower and butterfly spoke really well with the line drawings in the paper.  It also is a great image for highlighting with my Wink of Stella pen.  I love the black, white and green colour combination.  It is bright and fresh, and I've used many, many times.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment