Friday, August 7, 2015

Grunged Luck

Hello everyone,

Today's card is for a friend who is moving to Houston to be with his wife after being apart for over a year.  Long distance relationships suck and I'm so happy my friend will be reunited with his wife but I will miss him none-the-less.


The printed paper is BasicGrey Sublime layered on Stampin' Up Not Quite Navy.  The images are Stampin' Up Gorgeous Grunge stamped in Not Quite Navy, More Mustard and Pear Pizzazz on Very Vanilla.  The hexagons are Stampin' Up Six-Sided Sampler stamped in Early Espresso on Very Vanilla.  The sentiment is Gina K Pleasant Plurals stamped in Early Espresso.  The embellishments are Multicrafts.

I'm really happy with this card.  The more I play with these hexagons, the more I like them.  I like them vertical or horizontal.  I think they're great bunched together like this but they are also a great border.  I hadn't originally intended to use any embellishments but when I saw the container of these studs I thought they'd work great in the hexagons and they also look great with the dots on the printed paper.  It all tied together so nicely!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment