Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Pearls and Owls

Hello everyone,

I wanted today's card, for my mother's friend, to be fun!


The printed paper is Joy Crafts Owl's World layered on Stampin' Up Very Vanilla and Always Artichoke.  The sentiment is Rubbernecker stamped in Blush Blossom on Very Vanilla and layered on Blush Blossom and Always Artichoke.  The ribbon is American Crafts.  The embellishments are Close To My Heart Mocha Opaques and Avocado Liquid Pearls.

I really love this pad of owl paper.  They are all so darn cute.  As I've written before I'm not a big fan of Blush Blossom however it works perfectly with this sheet of paper.  I didn't have enough mini pearls to liven up the flowers so I pulled out the Liquid Pearls and they did the job.  I used a different colour because I couldn't match the pearls but I like how the darker colours pop!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment