Thursday, August 6, 2015

Perfectly Purple Blossoms

Hello everyone,

Today is the last of the cards I crafted for my Mom's friend.


The printed papers are Kaisercraft Violet Crush.  The image is Rubbernecker Cherry Blossom stamped in Tombow 623, 636 and N57 on Stampin' Up Whisper White.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Lacy and Lovely stamped in Elegant Eggplant.  The ribbon is Multicrafts.  The embellishments are Keepsakes Memories.

I wanted to do something a little different for this card.  When I spotted this stamp in my stash I knew I wanted to use it.  I haven't used it in ages.  I decided to go purple because this paper was too pretty not to use and I thought it went well with the flowers.  I know cherry blossoms should be pink but I took artistic license.  In all this traditional prettiness, I decided to place the sentiment on the vertical to throw the overall card into a tizzy.  It worked!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment