Friday, August 21, 2015

Prettily Pink

Hello everyone,

After yesterday's mega boy card I decided today's card needed to be girly pretty.


The printed paper is Pebbles "Birthday Wishes" Sprinkles layered on a textured pink of unknown origin and Close To My Heart Honey.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Sassy Salutations stamped in Cotton Candy on Whisper White, layered on more Honey and textured pink, and highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.  The embellishments are Recollections Glitter Shapes.

I'm not as happy with this card as I was with the robot card.  I love the 'sprinkles' but the butterflies just don't add enough pop.  This is hindsight of course.  I should have looked at cupcake punch art!  I have more of this confetti paper so I'll try that next.  Thank goodness for Pinterest!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment