Monday, August 24, 2015

Quick And Cute

Hello everyone,

Things rather got away from me today so I just crafted a really quick but quite cute card today.


The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on a textured blue also of unknown origin.  The image and sentiment is Inkadinkado Garden Greetings stamped on Stampin' Up Very Vanilla in Close To My Heart Topiary and layered on more texture blue of unknown origin.  The ribbon is American Crafts.  The embellishments are TPC Studio Rustic Garden mini jewels.

This printed paper is from the box of donations by a wonderful local scrapbooking store. I chose it for today's charity card because the paper is so very pretty and I thought it would work well with this all-in-one image/sentiment stamp.  It did!  I was also really drawn to the lovely colours as they work with just about everything and it was a good way to work with some of the scraps I've got on hand.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment